Cheers to the Queers Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
In this house, we cheers to the queers with any beverage we have, whether that is our coffee in the morning, our water (that I personally hate, but I get it, I need to stay healthy or whatever) to stay hydrated, or a lovingly crafted cocktail to end the night. You better believe that anytime you cheers to the queers there is a perhaps invisible to the straight eye rainbow flowing from one cup to the next, and this design is meant to symbolize the love that the queer community has for each other. If you are wondering, yes, allies can cheers to the queers too!
This design was made in collaboration with Mimsy of Stay Cute or Die and Mimsy's Trailer Trash Tattoo located in Australia
About the shirt itself:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for any human.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|