In this house, we cheers to the queers with any beverage we have, whether that is our coffee in the morning, our water (that I personally hate, but I get it, I need to stay healthy or whatever) to stay hydrated, or a lovingly crafted cocktail to end the night. You better believe that anytime you cheers to the queers there is a perhaps invisible to the straight eye rainbow flowing from one cup to the next, and this design is meant to symbolize the love that the queer community has for each other. If you are wondering, yes, allies can cheers to the queers too!
This design was made in collaboration with Mimsy of Stay Cute or Die and Mimsy's Trailer Trash Tattoo located in Australia
About the shirt itself:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for any human.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Order processing is 3-5 business days.
We do ship internationally, shipping is calculated per item purchased according to its size and weight.
If tracking says the product was delivered, it is up to the customer to contact the post office. If an item is lost in the mail, we are not liable for replacing the item, but you can feel free to contact us at email@example.com.